Jesus said to them, "Let the little children come to me, do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these." Mark 10:14



Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy Heavenly Birthday Malachi

Today is Malachi's 5th "birthday".  It's so hard to go by dates, because he died well before this date, but this is the date I delivered his body and got to hold him.  But this is the day we "celebrate" him.  I cannot believe it has been 5 years.  I wonder what he would be like.  What would it be like to have 3 boys, aged 9, 7 and 5?  I'm sure even crazier than it is with just the two!  Who would he look like?  What kind of personality would he have?  Of course, if Malachi had lived we wouldn't have our little Abby here with us!  She is such a joy, though stinker of a 3 year old!  So, its hard to be too sad, when we've been blessed again with another, ya know?  But I still miss my baby boy...dream about him...love him...  I look forward to meeting him, hugging and holding him, kissing him in heaven!  Happy birthday baby Malachi!

No comments:

Post a Comment