Jesus said to them, "Let the little children come to me, do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these." Mark 10:14



Sunday, October 17, 2010

~Welcome~

Welcome to my blog.  This is an account of the road we've traveled down in regards to the losses of our babies.  As I began to put these posts together into this blog I was amazed to see so many similar feelings from each loss.  I've lost three babies.  If you scroll through my blog you could learn about each one.  My story started in 2006 when we were hit with a miscarriage.  Here I'd always joked about my pregnancies before that- my first pregnancy I ended up with chicken pox.  My second pregnancy I broke out in hives from a medication and my third pregnancy I had a seizure in Wal-Mart.  So I'd always laugh and joke around, saying, "What next?"  Little did I know what was next! 

Amongst our devastation's and losses God has brought us hope.  He has held us.  He and He alone.  As much as sometimes I've wanted to run as far away from God as I could possibly go there was no way- I simply couldn't do it.  It took all my strength to hang on, but I did.  And some days, some moments I feel that that is all I'm doing- hanging on with a fingernail, by a thread.  And now once again, as 4 months ago we lost our baby boy, I'm realizing just why we have suffering.  I hate it.  But I know God will use it.  We can use every single thing we go through in life for God's glory.  It isn't always easy.  And maybe His glory won't always be revealed.  But we can try.  We can continue to get up over and over again.  This is where I'm at today...at this moment.  I know joy will come.  We have the promise of His joy. 

Psalm 30:5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. 

So, my friends, if you are experiencing a loss and you don't know where to turn, just look up to our Savior, Jesus.  And wait.  Your joy will come!  Our joy is coming!

**I hope to add more to the blog so bear with me.  There are so many links out there that have ministered to me that I would love to share, so keep checking back.  Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment