Jesus said to them, "Let the little children come to me, do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these." Mark 10:14



Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Family Changes

Well, I've had a new baby and it is amazing!  I feel like I really neglect this blog and I'm sorry if you come looking for more and there's nothing.  I just had to come on here to say a few words.  Just because I have a new baby doesn't mean I don't think about Nathaniel.  Not a day has gone by that I don't gaze at our new little girl and wonder if he would look as she looks.  What would life have been like with him here?  On the other hand, I wouldn't have this little girl to cuddle and love on if Nathaniel hadn't gone to heaven.  How do you find balance in that?  It's not like I wished him gone or want him gone, but at the same time I sure want baby N here too.  I remember it was the same after losing Grace and Malachi when I finally had A.  I didn't want to lose those two babies but then I wouldn't have had little A to grace our lives.  I think of the lyrics, "You give and take away, You give and take away, Lord blessed be Your Name."  He gives and He takes away and we simply need to praise Him in it all, as difficult as it is in those times that He takes away.  So friends, whether the sun is shining down on you or you're found in that desert place, hang on and continue to praise His name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment