Jesus said to them, "Let the little children come to me, do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these." Mark 10:14



Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cards

We never retrieved the mail yesterday, so today there were a few goodies in there.  One was a card from the hospital where I delivered Nathaniel, saying they're thinking of us as they know my due date was approaching!  I was shocked!  How sweet and thoughtful!  It is great to see hospitals have such wonderful programs for us who suffer pregnancy loss.  I also received a card from my dear friend, Amy.  Her precious baby boy went to be with Jesus 2 weeks before mine.  Thank you so much, Amy!!!  It meant the world to me!  It's little gestures and reminders that bring a smile to my face.

Today I was talking to a friend on the phone (well actually I had multiple phone conversations today)!  She was asking how I've been doing this week and said she's been praying.  I told her how it really hasn't been as difficult as I anticipated.  Of course being sick took my mind off of the days significance, but even the rest of the week it's just been...ok.  I've had some moments of tears and sadness but nothing what I feared.  Much of it is because of the truth of God embedded in my mind.  I'm just in such a 'good place' right now.  I was even sharing with her how I am finding the good in being sick (and let me tell you, I was very sick).  It is totally GOD that has changed my thinking pattern for the better.  Two or three months ago I would have been so negative!  He is so good, so gracious!

No comments:

Post a Comment