Jesus said to them, "Let the little children come to me, do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these." Mark 10:14



Monday, November 1, 2010

Thanks, Mom!

Today I was heading out when the FedEx man showed up.  I honestly didn't think he was coming to my house- they never come to my house!  Lo and behold, he had a box of flowers.  I received 3 precious small yellow roses from my Mom with the sweetest note telling me she remembers our babies.  I was, of course, crying.  It means so much that people remember, especially in light of this week.  I will cherish the flowers and most especially the sweet note attached.  I love you, Mom!

2 comments:

  1. Awww bought tears to my eyes. You have such a wonderful mom. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have an awesome mom. I hope the week goes by fast for you:)

    ReplyDelete